4733 Hanoverville Road, Bethlehem, PA 18020. Dutch Springs website
A little farther away, and cooler than Lake Phoenix, there is some training that requires Dutch Spring's 100' depth.
Dutch Spring's good visibility and greater depth make it an ideal location for deep and technical training or just a change of scenery. There are also many underwater and surface attractions for divers and their families to enjoy.
- 100' depth
- Heated changing rooms with warm showers
- Covered pavilions
- Snorkeling and swimming area
- Aqua park
- Easy walk-in lake entry
- Underwater training platforms
- Underwater attractions including helicopter, airplanes, firetruck
- Underwater fish (please observe but do not harass the resident animals)
- Camping allowed on scheduled dates
- Onsite nitrox fill station
- Onsite rentals
Please remember to bring
- Bathing suit
- Any course paperwork (did you remember to e-sign our online forms?)
- Food & drink or money to buy food & drink
- Camping supplies or motel reservation
- Check with your instructor for the correct time to start your adventure.